Tue, Oct 20|
Bounce Back From Burnout- Kern Valley Hospital
Through this 5 week program, you'll learn the evidence-based professional resiliency skills to eliminate stress and combat the emotional demands of your work. Take control of your health and wellness.
Time & Location
Oct 20, 2020, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
About this Event
Join us for a 5-week program to re-ignite your empathy. Scaffold specific skills to rebuild your capacity to care for yourself and others... no matter what's ahead.
We understand that these are uncertain, and unprecedented stressful times.
Those that are working on the front lines, caring for those who are sick, who are fearful or struggling to learn, are worn out.
This demand eventually can rob you of your compassion and your joy.
If you have forgotten how to care for yourself and just care for others, then join us in a supportive and rejuvenating 5 weeks of remembering who you are!
A Compassion Care-Package will be delivered to your door, with all the supplies you need!!
Supplies include- Art supplies, kinetic tools, self-care supplies, handouts, and more!
This 5-week program's cost will include:
- Compassion Care-package
- Individual "tech-check" to make sure you are ready to go with your technology on day one
- Participation in a PRIVATE online forum of daily support
- Daily inspirations/readings/discussions to engage in, as you wish.
Steps to Resilience-
- Understand the cost of caring
- Learn art therapy techniques to rekindle your creativity
- Rewire your brains to recreate new thinking patterns that lead to new ways of being
- Step out of isolation... You are not alone!
- Know that compassion for others starts with you.
- Practice breathing techniques, mindfulness skills, and movement