wellness and support
- Sun, Jun 11KernvilleJun 11, 3:30 PM – 5:00 PMKernville, 14 Sierra Dr, Kernville, CA 93238, USACreating mandalas can help a person, in among other things, to increase their general psychological and physical well-being, reduce anxiety, increase concentration, promote mental and physical balance and has even been known to help decrease addictive behaviors.
- Sun, Jun 11Kernville
- Wed, Jun 07KernvilleJun 07, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AMKernville, 14 Sierra Dr, Kernville, CA 93238, USAJune is all about Water and Outdoor Play! Join local caregivers and parents for a new play group at Riverstone Wellness. Preschool age children will engage in a safe, stimulating environment and parents and caregivers can connect.
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 16Lake Isabella Location to Be DeterminedJun 16, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLake Isabella Location to Be DeterminedGet hooked on nature this summer with Mindful Fly Fishing during our Youth in Nature series! Spend three hours exploring the great outdoors, learning the art of fly fishing, and practicing mindfulness in a beautiful natural setting.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 21Lake Isabella Location to Be Determined
- Mon, Jun 26Kernville
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 30Lake Isabella Location to Be DeterminedJun 30, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PMLake Isabella Location to Be DeterminedThis class will be lead by a local professor, Brittany Beck, Ph.D. and sponsored by National Geographic. We will be scientists in our own back yard, exploring nature by noticing and being curious. We will develop a nature map and leave with our own science kits! Developed for children ages 11-17.
Dec 11 - Dec 17
About Riverstone Wellness
The Kern River Valley is a traumatized community. Riverstone Wellness was developed to be a place of healing through all the senses. We believe in whole body and mind health through using multiple methodologies. We are here to foster connection so our community can transform, together.
Riverstone Wellness 501(c)3 offers a variety of programs centered on expanding wellness of mind, body, and soul. Offerings grounded in science that offer opportunities for community connection through the healing arts, creativity, and sharing. We offer a space for the community to come together for laughter, friendship, connection and self-care.
Many of our offerings are available both online and in-person. We are inclusive to all. Through grants and donations, many of our programs will be available to those who may benefit from scholarships.
We offer an opportunity for community members to donate to our mutual community wellness through financial support in offering scholarships in the future. If you would like to donate towards a scholarship for any of our programs, there is an option at checkout for all of our paid programs or you may donate using the form above.
Email us @
14 Sierra Drive
Kernville, CA 93238
P.O. Box 363
Wofford Heights, CA 93285